A day just for you to enjoy being . . .
using Hemi-Sync, affirmations and much more . . .
Sunday September 29th 2019 at R Place
with Barbara Jones
Open your mind to creating miracles, as you consciously
create your reality with clear, focussed intentions and actions
When we alter the way we have been conditioned to think about age, we are able to create new patterns that affect our physical and psychological selves.
Positively Ageless is packed full of life affirming wisdom and time for deep rejuvenation. You will connect with other women – seekers, just like yourself, developing the bond of friendship and community, supporting each other on this journey.
Feel younger, healthier, stronger, and more at peace while enhancing the overall quality of your life.
Fee for Positively Ageless: Euro 95 (pay before September 18th SAVE Euro 10) Pre-payment ONLY books your spot: via cash, PayPal or Revolut by Wednesday September 25rd Please email for payment information. Maximum 10 participants.
Venue: R Place, Fasoula, Limassol
Registration at 8.30am Program begins prompt at 9am ends prompt at 6pm Morning and afternoon breaks : tea, coffee, water and juice provided with snacks and nibbles Lunch: Bring Your Own or share – 1 hour lunch break. For your comfort: wear layers, warm socks + bring sheet, throw and pillow. Bring pen + notebook Contact Barbara: firstname.lastname@example.org MOB:99335984
Monroe Institute Outreach Excursion
Saturday June 29th – Sunday June 30th 2019 at R Place
Fee: €185 including snacks, tea and coffee and light lunch on both days
What This Program Can Do For You
During this interactive program you will be provided with 12 exercises over 2 days that give you experiences of nonphysical reality. This can assist your personal growth in a number of ways. Among the benefits you might realize include:
- Experience expanded states of consciousness, without drugs
- Increase your intuition
- Unleash creativity
- Find solutions to personal problems in one breath
- Hold your meditations
- Achieve deep relaxation and deeper sleep
- Explore other energy systems, including animal communication
- Reach peak experiences of knowing
- Fully relax in just moments
- Enjoy restful, refreshing sleep
- Concentrate more effectively
- Study & retain more information
- Connect with Intuition & Guidance
- Meditate Like a Monk
- Promote Faster Healing
- Access States of Creativity & Flow
How The Weekend Program Works
Each day begins promptly at 9am (Registration Day 1 at 8.30am) with a morning and afternoon break and light lunch. We will finish at 5.30pm.
Participants – bring your favorite over the ear, enclosed headphones, (otherwise headphones will be provided), eye masks, cushions and pillows for your comfort as we will be lying on air mattresses during the audio exercises. An optional blanket or light cover and socks are recommended.
As your TMI Outreach Trainer I present the concepts and techniques prior to each exercise. Workbooks will be provided in English or in other languages if required. Participants may ask any questions for clarification. Everyone then lies or sits down with headphones to experience the exercise at that time. Afterward there are a few minutes for capturing your thoughts and the experiences on paper and /or the provided workbook. Any sharing with the group is done before break or before the next exercise.
Day 1 Exercises:
- Introduction to Hemi-Sync: An introduction to the technology and processes designed to assist you in experiencing profound areas of awareness.
- Intro to Focus 10: To work with various energy states, you must learn how to distinguish and control your own energy. This exercise introduces you to the Monroe Institute process, which combines with Hemi-Sync technology to facilitate awareness, perception, and access to higher levels of consciousness. Focus 10 is a level of consciousness where your mind remains awake and alert while your body is calmly and deeply asleep. In addition to experiencing focus 10, you will learn a mental cue for memory and alertness, and an affirmation for physical well-being.
- Advanced Focus 10: Increase your ability to become aware of and intensify your own non-physical energy pattern. Learn how to expand your energetic presence around you which creates your own personal force field.
- Sensing Others’ Energy Fields: Create and share concentrated energy balls. Practice experiencing another’s energy field.
- Inner Journey: Integrate all the tools experienced thus far in a self-directed investigation of your total self. Use the Monroe Institute process and Hemi-Sync technology to have your own unique journey.
- Release/Recharge: An exercise to release self-imposed boundaries resulting from fear and emotion. This energy conversion process takes fears and limitations and begins a gentle healing designed to clean, balance, and revitalize your entire system.
- Free-Flow 10: Use the processes learned throughout the day to take a self-directed exploration in consciousness. This could mean exploring deep meditative states, answering a question, learning to discern different energy forms, or just experiencing the focus 10 state without expectation.
Day 2 Exercises:
- Introduction to Focus 12: The state of expanded awareness that allows you move beyond the limits of your physical body to perceive with senses other than the 5 physical senses. Learn the movement and change from focus 10 (mind awake, body asleep) to focus 12 (expanded awareness).
- Problem Solving in Focus 12: Move into a deep state of expanded awareness to tap your inner resources in a way that allows each to gain new insights into individual realities. Explore your personal problems and issues that you would like to solve while in a consciousness that provides easier access to your intuition.
- Catnapper: A 30 minute guided rest that shows another use for the technology in your daily life.
- Problem Solving in Focus 12 with One Breath: Learn the one breath technique of accessing your intuition to receive answers.
- Quantum Self: A guided imagery exercise which provides the opportunity to know more of one’s total self and to bring more of this self into expression at every level.
- Color Breathing/Grounding: A grounding exercises to enhance well-being in their daily lives, and to integrate all of the nonphysical energies that have been awakened during the weekend.
Barbara, your Monroe Institute (TMI) Outreach Trainer began her journey with TMI to reconcile her Near Death Experiences and continue to evolve. She has attended 11 programs at TMI and is excited to offer the Advanced Trainings: Personal Development, Healing Development and Inner Development here in Cyprus. The Outreach Excursion Program is the prerequisite for the Advanced Programs. Barbara is deeply grateful for the help and support she has received on her journey and looks forward to the opportunity to help you on yours.
Bendy Backs – Feldenkrais Workshop
with Barbara Jones
Saturday February 17th from 3pm until 6pm at R Place
Fee: €30 per person OR bring a friend ONLY €50 for two
This workshop will:
- help you to manage pain and discomfort.
- help you to deal with chronic or acute back and neck pain.
- help you access your full potential in your work and play.
- help you to move freely and easily.
During the workshop you will:
◄ explore how to make the best of your back.
◄ move freely and gracefully in your everyday life.
◄ learn the keys to relaxing, quality, restorative sleep.
◄ discover how to get the most out of your movement.
The workshop is:
- effective for the prevention of back pain
- effective for sports enthusiasts who want to perform better.
- effective for all those with functional back and neck difficulties.
- effective for office workers who want to be comfortable when working.
With Barbara Jones
HeartMath Interventions Practitioner
The HeartMath® techniques and technologies were created to help people harness the power of their heart to self-regulate and take charge of their emotions for healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Studies conducted with over 11,500* people have shown significant improvements in mental & emotional well-being in just 6-9 weeks using HeartMath techniques and technology:
24% improvement in the ability to focus
30% improvement in sleep
38% improvement in calmness
46% drop in anxiety
48% drop in fatigue
56% drop in depression
During the presentation you will practice a series of simple but powerful HeartMath Coherence techniques which will enable you to shift from negative emotions to positive emotions in real-time and to achieve the performance you need, on demand.
The HeartMath System will empower you with the ability to transform your stress, self-regulate your emotions in-the-moment, renew your energy and build your capacity to manage life’s challenges and adversities… in short, Boost Your R)